Tuesday 22 January 2013

Tuesday - the worst day of the week!

I thought, I'd write a few lines while I take some time for my dinner. I don't want my blog to turn into random musings of everyday existence, it has a purpose, but, because it's all new to me I thought I'd practice the art by writing some more drivel.

Tuesday is the worst day of the week for me. Why?
Well, Tuesday is the day we put Mya into nursery and I hate it. As soon as I drop her off I start counting down the hours and minutes until I can pick her up.

Do any other dads feel like this?

I know it's good for her as it helps build her social skills and sooner or later she's going to go to school everyday of the week, but, for now I wish I didn't have to. I guess I'm selfish I want her to spend her time with me.

Tuesday is the day I set aside to work in the office, so, like many people I know my mind has time to wander and my fingers more so across the keyboard finding things on the internet rather than working. This post being a case in point.

I feel that I could do my office work with Mya here, but, I know that's not true, we'd just end up doing something else less boring instead.

When my work takes me outside then the day flies by, I still miss her, but, it's different.

Well I've eaten my dinner now, so, it's back to the grindstone for another 3 hours.

Then, the best part of the day, picking Mya up and having fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment